Morse Park Meadows Gazebo Ceremony Package
Panoramic mountain views create the ideal location for your fantasy lakeside ceremony. The package below is offered exclusively for select dates for both mid-day and evening weddings and includes:
- 100 White Wedding Chairs for Seating
- Historic 32-Passenger Trolley (up to 4 hours)
- Gazebo and Meadows Rental
(Ceremony back up (Roosevelt Hall) - $100 + tax - 2 hours max based on availability)
The Gazebo Ceremony Package is rented exclusively with our Tanner Dining Room, Veranda and Poolside Reception Venue on Saturday evenings and holidays from May through Mid-November (excluding July).
Gazebo Ceremony Package with Gardens or Roosevelt Reception is subject to availability.
Decoration set up and breakdown not included in package price.
Package is subject to restrictions and black out dates.
All pricing subject to change without notice
Pricing subject to 6.75% state sales tax and 20% service charge where applicable.
The Gardens Wedding Package
plus applicable fees and taxes
The perfect fit for Wedding Celebrations of 30-50 wedding guests!
Ceremony: Outdoor Gardens Courtyard with Chairs & Tables
Reception: Indoor Gardens Venue with Tables, Chairs, White Linens, Place Settings
Cake: Two-Tier Wedding Cake with Floral Cake Topper
Flowers: Bride's Bouquet, Groom's Boutonniere, Floral Arrangement for your Ceremony, Floral Cake Topper, Throw Petals for Ceremony
Accommodations: One-Night Stay in a Luxurious Jacuzzi Suite
* Food & Beverage Charges are Separate and Not Included in Above Pricing*
Seasonal Wedding Special
$1,000 + tax (a savings of $2,500) includes everything listed below
- Available December 1st through March 31st
- Lobby or Poolside, Tanner Dining Room, Veranda Terrace
- Private Bridal Dressing Suite
- Reduced Food and Beverage minimums:
Evening Weddings: $3,500 (a savings of $1,500)
- Set-Up / Breakdown Fee
- Cake Cutting
- One Bartender (75 guests or more will require an extra bartending fee)
(Prices listed for above packages do not include tax or service fee)